- Personal data that may be processed
- Actie Platform may process your personal data because you use the services of Actie Platform
and/or because you provide these data yourself by filling in a form on Actie Platform’s website.
Actie Platform can process the following personal data:
- Your first and last name
- Your job title
- Your gender
- Your department
- Your address details
- Your telephone number
- Your email address
- Your IP address
- Your company name and its address details
- Information about your location, device, browser settings and browsing behaviour
- Why Actie Platform needs data
- TO PERFORM THE CONTRACT THAT HAS BEEN CONCLUDED
- Actie Platform can use your personal data in the context of performing a contract for services concluded with you. In order to send a newsletter, for instance.
- TO CONTACT YOU AFTER A CONTACT REQUEST
- Actie Platform processes your personal data in order to be able to contact you by telephone if you request this and/or to contact you in writing (by email and/or post) if you cannot be reached by telephone.
- We need your email address and full name in order to send you a personal newsletter. These data will only be used for the sending of the newsletter. You can unsubscribe from our newsletter at any time using the link at the bottom of every newsletter.
- TO OPTIMISE, IMPROVE AND SECURE THE FUNCTIONING OF THE WEBSITE
- Actie Platform’s website tracks general data on website visitors, including your computer IP address, the time the website was visited, and data that your browser sends. These data are used to analyse visitor behaviour on the website, for our website security and for the correct functioning of our website and the related plug-ins or web applications. Actie Platform uses this information to optimise the website’s functioning and improve and secure the website as well as possible. Actie Platform may share these data with third parties or third-party applications such as Google Analytics. See the section on ‘Sharing with third parties’.
- FUNCTIONAL COOKIES
- We use functional cookies, which are necessary to ensure our website works properly. Cookies are files stored on your computer in order to distinguish users or save products in a shopping basket, for instance. These cookies can be deleted at any time via the browser settings on your computer.
- TRACKING COOKIES
- In addition to functional cookies, we may use tracking cookies as well. These analyse the browsing behaviour and investigate advertising preferences. We use external software for this, for instance, a Facebook pixel. Before we use these tracking cookies, we first ask for explicit consent during your visit to our website. You can find this request in the so-called cookie notice bar at the top of the page. You are not required to accept these cookies in order to visit our website. These cookies can also be deleted at any time via the browser settings on your computer.
After this, consent will be requested again. Personal data which are linked to your Facebook or Google account, for instance, can be deleted via the specific organisations.
- USE OF SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS
- Our pages may contain plug-ins from social networks such as Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter. If these are used and you have an account with one of these services, these networks may receive data on your browsing behaviour. When you visit our pages, these social media plug-ins can establish a direct connection between your browser and the servers of the particular social medium. This informs these parties that you have visited our website from your IP address. This allows Facebook, for instance, to link your visits to our pages to your user account. We would like to point out that as provider of the pages, we are not notified of the content of the data sent or the use these companies make of the data. If you do not want these companies to link your visit to our pages to your social media account, you must log out of the particular social media channels before visiting our website.
- USE OF OTHER PLUG-IN SCRIPTS AND WEB FONTS
- How long does Actie Platform save data?
- Actie Platform saves your personal data for no longer than is strictly necessary to realise the purposes for which your data are collected. Your data are not saved for more than 26 months if no contract has been established with you or after any contract with you is dissolved. You can delete cookies at any time via your browser settings.
- Sharing with third parties
- Actie Platform furnishes your personal data to third parties only if this is necessary for the performance of a contract with you, in order to satisfy a statutory requirement, or to optimise, improve and secure the functioning of our website. This also includes sharing information with web applications, suppliers and hosting providers which are necessary for the functioning of our website and web functionalities. We will handle these data carefully by sending them in anonymised form as much as possible and by concluding a processing agreement with third parties that offer this agreement. Personal data may also be shared with third parties when we use tracking cookies. These will be used only for our own marketing purposes and not shared with/sold to third parties. You can find more information above on how we may use these and how you give consent for this.
- Inspect, amend or delete data
- You have the right to inspect, correct or delete your personal data. You can send us a request to inspect, correct or delete your data by post or email, using the contact details at the bottom of this page. Actie Platform will respond to your request as soon as possible, but no later than within four weeks.
Actie Platform takes the protection of your data seriously and implements appropriate measures to prevent abuse, loss, unauthorised access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorised amendment. Actie Platform ’s website uses a reliable SSL Certificate to safeguard your personal data. If you have the impression that your data are not properly secured, if there are indications of abuse or if you would like more information about the security of personal data collected by Actie Platform , please contact Actie Platform via the details below:
- Actie Platform can be reached as follows:
- Question or complaint about your privacy?
If you have a question or complaint about the processing of your personal data, we ask that you contact us directly at [email protected]
We will do our utmost to help you. If you are unfortunately not satisfied with how your complaint is handled, you can submit your complaint to the Dutch DPA.
Company name: Actie Platform
Correspondence address: Westeinderweg 14, 1687 PL Wognum
Telephone: 0226 748 011
Email address: [email protected]